Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Eye Lids Closing...

I think that I'm going to have to call it a night. I pushed myself a little more today and my back seems to be slowly getting back to normal. That said, I can barely keep my eyes open. I just can't stand to get up in the morning to a messy kitchen. So, the floor is swept... have no idea where all the crumbs come from, places have been found in the dishwasher for everything I can stuff into it and of course the kitchen counter is clear and wiped clean.

Now I can hit the sack knowing that all will be ready for me tomorrow morning without a mess waiting to be cleared. If the weather co-operates, I will have breakfast and then head out to have coffee on the front porch. Such a novelty to listen to birds chirping in the tree instead of traffic.

But enough of that. Today has been exhausting. I managed to hack my way through about half the Jimson Weed. Yeah that was quite the surprise to find at one end of the garden! I didn't even know what it was until I went looking online. Wow... something that gorgeous and it can kill you in no time at all.

If you have never heard of it... it's quite gorgeous actually, just deadly!! Take a look. I hope the video works for you.

Yup... that is the stuff that is growing in my flower bed! How it got there, I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment