Thursday, June 21, 2012

Why Do Some Desserts Go Out of Fashion??

Jell-OJell-O (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I don't know if it is just my family or this is typical of our times. When I was a kid, we had Jello all the time and we loved it. I even bought a Jello cookbook when I grew up because it offered so many ideas on desserts you could whip up in an afternoon. I had plans on making every single one of them!

But my kids aren't the least bit interested in gelatin desserts?? My daughter is incredibly fussy and she didn't get it from me!! She wants either brownies or some sort of ice cream dessert. That's it!

Well, I do so happen to have a box of Jello in the cupboard, so I just might make up some just for me. It makes a great summer dessert! I might even put a scoop of ice cream on top!!

What desserts are popular in your house??


No comments:

Post a Comment