Monday, June 28, 2010

I Like them Again!!

Ritz Crackers, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)As a kid I thought that Ritz Crackers were so boring and for years and years, I never bought them (as an adult) but my husband brought a box of them home over the weekend to go with cheese for a barbecue that we were hosting. I tried one (somewhat half-heartedly) and found that they were pretty good. Either my tastes have changed as I have gotten older, or the recipe has changed!! I'm really impressed!!  I think I have some catching up to do lol...

Ritz Crackers, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

Ritz Cracker Sandwiches with Peanut Butter, 4-Count Single Serve Packages (Pack of 120)





Ritz Cracker Sandwiches with Peanut Butter, 4-Count Single Serve Packages (Pack of 120)



Handi Snacks, Ritz Crackers 'n Cheez, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)Handi Snacks, Ritz Crackers 'n Cheez, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

Nabisco Ritz Crackers - 2 Pack (pack Of 300) Pack of 300 pcsNabisco Ritz Crackers - 2 Pack (pack Of 300) Pack of 300 pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment