Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thinking About Soup

Campbell's Soup I, 1968 I'm sure that I'm right in this... but I guess I could be wrong. No, I'm positive that when I was a kid we were allowed 5 soda crackers per one bowl of tomato soup and my kids thought that this was hilarious... especialy my daughter who thinks that a stack of crackers is the necessary amount.

But the last time my mom came for a visit, I asked her to verify this for me and she looked at me is surprise! "You could have as many as you like", she stated, much to my annoyance. My daughter loved it, needless to say! So, if my mom is right... where did I get that 5 cracker maximum from??

But at least I was right about the tomato soup... still love it, but I have a real hard time adding more than 5 crackers lol!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Yum, i love soup when it's cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I don't think that we will have to wait very long for the cold weather to arrive. Just one more reason that I am not going to want to leave Florida when our house is ready to move into. It's in the 80s already and it's only 10:30!

    ReplyDelete