Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Apple Butter Day

Western-pack shape butterImage via Wikipedia

I love exploring different cultures and finding food items that sound kind of odd to me. That lead me to something called Apple Butter! I have to admit that I have never tasted Apple Butter and I really can't even imagine what it might taste like?? Is it a combination of apple sauce and butter?? That sounds kind of odd to me, so the best thing to do would be to go and find a recipe for the stuff. So I found an article as well as a recipe, so if you are like me... and really haven't a clue about it, well now you can give it a try. The link above will tell you everything you need to know!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family at home who is celebrating the day! Miss you all!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I've never had apple butter before but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete