Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sayings about Eating

Grapefruit Schnitt rose ZypernImage via Wikipedia

"There is a lot more juice in grapefruit than meets the eye. **Author Unknown"

It took me a few seconds to "get" this quote and then I thought about how many times I have actually squirted grapefruit juice into my eye... and I got it lol... Now I'm craving the stuff and I'm sitting in a hotel room and breakfast is over! Tomorrow morning... it's going on the list!

:)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Grapefruit was one of my cravings when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you both... absolutely love grapefruit and even more so when it is sprinkled with salt... which I don't do anymore. But it did make it taste even better. And funny about your craving Bec... mine was cherry milkshakes. Grapefruit sounds a lot healthier!

    ReplyDelete